5 Little-Known Secrets of Mid-Career SuccessPLAZA CLUB, 900 FORT STREET MALL #2000, HONOLULU, HI 96813 June 21, 2019 11:30 am
Please join us on June 21 for a luncheon and workshop led by the author of the best-selling “Powerful Choices for Mid-Career Women” Dr. Phyllis Horner to learn about mid-career must-knows for long-term success.
At this event you’ll:
- Gain insight about why work satisfaction never lasts forever, especially after you master a job.
- Understand why even confident women can feel uncertain at mid-career, and you’ll have a chance to change that mindset immediately.
- Begin to explore what really matters to you in your “next chapter”, in a confident way.
- Predict what you have to let go to succeed in the future.
- See why it’s important to start now, before you feel ready, and set your own “Career Clock” ticking.
If you are thinking about what the next 5 years can bring, this is a great opportunity get started. Even if you aren’t thinking about making a change yet, you can get a taste of the thinking and internal shifts that get you ready. Upon signing-up for this event, please complete this CONFIDENTIAL survey to help us better design this workshop for your needs! (Survey closes on June 20th at noon.)
June 21 at 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM at the Plaza Club in Honolulu. Registration, lunch and networking begin at 11:30 AM, program at noon.
- WiRE Members: $40
- Non-members: $50