5 Little-Known Secrets of Mid-Career SuccessPLAZA CLUB, 900 FORT STREET MALL #2000, HONOLULU, HI 96813 June 21, 2019 11:30 am
On June 21, WiRE hosted a luncheon and workshop led by the author of the best-selling “Powerful Choices for Mid-Career Women” Dr. Phyllis Horner to offer WiRE members mid-career must-knows for long-term success.
At this event, participants:
- Gained insight about why work satisfaction never lasts forever, especially after they master a job.
- Learned why even confident women can feel uncertain at mid-career.
- Began to explore what really matters in their “next chapter”, in a confident way.
- Explored what they have to let go to succeed in the future.
- Learned why it’s important to start now, before they feel ready, and set their own “Career Clock” ticking.
At the luncheon, we also heard from Rachel James and Melody Kaohu, student winners of the 2018 WiRE Student C3E Symposium Scholarship. Rachel and Melody shared about their experiences attending the C3E Symposium. Read more about their experiences here and here.