Climate Reality Through the Lens of Al Gore’s Trained LeadersPLAZA CLUB, 900 FORT STREET MALL #2000, HONOLULU, HI 96813 September 25, 2019 11:30 am
Join us on September 25 for lunch and a panel discussion with local leaders trained by Former U.S. Vice President and Nobel Peace Prize winner Al Gore on the reality of our climate crisis and related solutions pertaining to clean energy, resilience, emergency response, and climate equity.
At this event you’ll gain:
- A deeper appreciation of the imperative for changing human practices that pollute the atmosphere and are responsible for climate change.
- Insight on how climate change is affecting virtually every aspect of our society.
- Solutions for combating the climate crisis and how you can get involved at an individual, company, community and international level.
The panelists include:
- Brandon Hayashi, Hawaii Regional Business Development Manager, Engie
- Noel Morin, President, Big Island EV Association
- Yusraa Tadj, Project Analyst, Coastal Zone Management, Hawaii Office of Planning
- Anne Walton, Principal, Integrated Ocean Management
The discussion will be moderated by:
- Veronica Rocha, Founder & Owner, Essential Leap
September 25 at 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM at the Plaza Club in Honolulu. Registration, lunch and networking begin at 11:30 AM, program at noon.
- WiRE Members: $35
- Non-members: $45