Join the WiRE Executive BoardAugust 9, 2019 12:00 am
UPDATE: Board nominations for 2019 are now closed.
Previous call for nominations:
We are happy to announce that we are expanding the WiRE Executive Board and are looking for passionate individuals who are interested in joining our current working board of dedicated women.
Board members volunteer their time and talents in furtherance of WiRE’s nonprofit mission to provide a forum for professional women who are working to bring about a sustainable Hawaii powered by clean energy.
Interested members are encouraged to complete their nomination forms by August 9, 2019 (deadline extended). The current board will vote on nominations during the August 2019 board meeting. In reviewing applications, board members will consider the following:
- Is the candidate a current WiRE member?
- Has the candidate demonstrated engagement and participation at WiRE events (e.g. attendance at events)?
- Is the candidate willing to be a contributing member of our working board (up to 10 hours per month)? Is she eager to volunteer her time to the nonprofit’s administration and event coordination duties?
- Will the candidate bring diversity of perspective and thought to the board?
- Does the candidate bring diverse skills to the board?
If you have any questions about the nomination process or joining the board, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mahalo nui loa,
The WiRE Executive Board