Student C3E Symposium ScholarshipOctober 10, 2018 5:00 pm
We are honored to announce the Women in Renewable Energy (WiRE) Student C3E Symposium Scholarship providing two outstanding women students the opportunity to participate in the invitation-only Clean Energy Education & Empowerment (C3E) Symposium on December 3-4, 2018 at Stanford University in California.
The C3E Women in Clean Energy Symposium is an annual event bringing together professional women and students, as well as representatives from partner governments, at a conference intended to build a strong and interconnected network.
Aside from complimentary access to the C3E Women in Clean Energy Symposium, the Scholarship will provide reimbursement for related travel and lodging expenses up to $2,000 per student, including:
- 2 nights hotel (December 3-4, 2018)
- Round Trip economy class airfare
- Up to $100 in food (conference will provide some meals)
- Up to $200 in ground transportation (including parking and car rental)
- NOTE: Receipts are required for reimbursement
Applications are due October 10, 2018 at 5 pm Hawaii Time via email to email@example.com.
CLICK HERE for full scholarship details.